Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Three options: "Support Kansas City" -- and/or -- "Support KC" -- and/or -- "SKC" (initials alone)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Bold, interesting type designs using the letters "SKC" - both as a solo icon, and locked up with the text line, "Support Kansas City". "Support KC" can also be created as an icon, without a text line lockup. See accompanying materials for examples.
2) Fresh, graphic logo mark that speaks to helping people, being "supported", empowerment. This is a nonprofit agency that makes many good works possible, by helping other nonprofits with support services. The website will show many stories of people's lives being changed because of SKC. Any logo marks that have a human feel, 'circle of life', working together, synergistic feel, are welcome. See accompanying materials for examples.
3) We want our icon to have a contemporary human feel WITHOUT the overused, hokey feeling of many nonprofit logos (human shapes with arms up in the air rejoicing, hands touching each other or rainbow colors, etc.) A good example is the Boys and Girls Club logo. It has two interlocking hands, without being hokey. See accompanying materials for examples.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1) Make the letters 'SKC' into an iconic image that's cool and artistic, able to stand on it's own without a text line. Same with "Support KC".
2) Show interesting and surprising icon images - that speak to human stories, success, happiness, changed lives, success, or -- perhaps just artistic or geometric shapes that evoke SKC shapes, or anything else. Surprise us!
3) Show type solutions that spell out either "Support Kansas City" or "Support KC" just in a bold, inviting font.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo is for a nonprofit agency that provides other nonprofits with administrative support such as accounting. As such, Support Kansas City helps to do good works and change people's lives, but does so behind the scenes. Our most provocative statement is:
"We exist to change lives, behind the scenes."
Attached find a .pdf of examples of logos we like, and don't like - as well as a full-length creative brief if that is helpful.
No Files Added