Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Superception will be a blog on perception - how communications influences the perception of people about any subject.
Describe the target audience for your logo
Anyone interested in the above mentioned topic.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Communication, marketing, mdias, management
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
I need the logo to include a drawing (the Trojan horse) and text.
The Trojan horse's drawing should have the following characteristics:
- Be simple so that it can be recognized even when it is used in small size.
- Be funny and/or cute so that people immediately like it.
- Clearly show that it is made of wood.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
I am thinking of using red as the background color of my blog's header but I'm open to other ideas if you think that another color could better accommodate the Trojan horse that is going to overlay on the background color.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Mainly on my blog, and blog's Facebook/Twitter pages.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
- Trojan horse drawing in png (on transparent background), jpg and eps formats.
- References of the colors used in the logo.
No Files Added