Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Summit Defense is a San Francisco Bay Area law firm that specializes in defending people accused of crimes. Our attorneys include a former police officer and a district attorney who understand that there are two sides to every story. We are dedicated to preserving people's legal rights and keeping the system in check. In our country's adversarial system, it's the job of the district attorney to push for a sentence that is often much too harsh. Our job is to push for the a more lenient outcome. The result as decided through negotiation or a jury trial is is usually somewhere in the middle.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We have an amateur logo that we've used for 4 years. We would like a more contemporary look that reflects our dedication to justice and our desire to fight for our clients' rights.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our clients come from all walks of life including rich and poor. They reflect the diversity of the Bay Area and are often immigrants.
Our goal on our website is to let our clients know what we can do to help them. Some defense firms try to scare people with pictures of handcuffed people or police cars. We are different in that we want to let people know what we can do for them and give them hope.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Must say Summit Defense in it.
No Files Added