Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1+1=3. The meeting of two concepts creates a new one. That is what the blog stands for, creating a 3rd and new concept by mixing two different ones.
Top three things to communicate
2. Merging of two worlds
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text.
Image: The image MUST HAVE the following equation "1+1=3."
Text: Must be smaller than the image.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1)Keep it simple, less is more
2)Colors: Try and mix with different colors. I like either orange or green because it speaks innovation to me
No Files Added