Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Sum-Met Corporation, a federally incorporated Canadian firm, which specializes in Project Management training, consulting, coaching, mentoring and resources.
The training is high end and focuses on Masters certificates with PMI recognition too.
See the current website (i.e., still under development) at www.sum-met.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
One logo for use on the website and for use on PowerPoint presentations for training purposes. The design should be simple, yet professional to symbolize Sum-Met.
Sum-Met is different as a corporate name from two points:
1. Sum-Met like a mountain top, something to be achieved, a destination, yet a goal.
2. Sum-Met is also a mathematical term, the sum of all parts - this reflects a team approach too. Project Management is an algorythm, or mathematical process. So, when we bring together all the pieces, then we have the whole.
Sum-Met is also environmental aware and people oriented.
From a design perspective, there are several options to go. A stylized "SM"; or, "M"; or, mountain, maybe in gold colour. Very simple lines. Yet, I am open to ideas and concepts. I have seen some very good work and examples which I would not have thought of before.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Private and public sector organizations in Canada, with a focus on Ottaawa, Toronto and Vancouver. The audience is bilingual (French and English) and would be at a management level - either aspiring to be or having attained a management position.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The current one is simple. The approach should be a simple type of design and layout for the website and courseware. Which incorporates corporate colours; or, business to business marketing colours.
No Files Added