Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Suites at 118 (numbers or letters acceptable, including "@" sign)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
About the business: The logo is being designed for a two-suite, luxury, over-night accommodation space in Bloomington, Indiana, the home of Indiana University. Similar to a bed and breakfast, but without the breakfast and with a modern flair, the suites are owned and operated by a local couple (who live in the same building as the suites). The suites are situated on the courthouse square in the center of the city; in the heart of the local retail, arts, restaurants, and bar scene.
Owners are looking for a modern, crisp, simple (but still clever) design that can be used for marketing as well as for signage on the building.
For a picture of the building: www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm... (The one that says MoCoTiCo. The address of the building is 118 N. Walnut St., Bloomington, IN 47401, if you would like to get on Google Earth).
For a picture of the square where the building is located: www.visitbloomington.com/includes/conten...
For some pictures of Bloomington, IN: www.flickr.com/search/?q=bloomington%2C+...
For information on Bloomington, IN: www.visitbloomington.com/listings/?actio...
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Modern accommodations for the short-term guest.
2) High-end: the suites will be tailored toward the high-end market of parents, alums of the University, and distinguished guests. The space will be an alternative to "typical" hotel accommodations.
3) Proximity to everything happening in Bloomington (the square, arts, food and spirits, university life, and culture).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text+Image. Please note that we are not limiting the text to "Suites at 118." We would be more than happy with a logo that plays on the "@" and we do not care whether the logo uses numbers or words. We prefer a crisp and clean logo look.
No Files Added