Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
San Antonio Marriage Initiative
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Our faith in God as the Creator of marriage, our inspiration for the fullness or that relationship, and the power that makes marriage last.
2. The importance of healthy relationships to God, our family, and our community.
3. Our belief in the idea of lifelong, permanent relationships.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Read more about our vision and mission here: http://www.samarriage.com/online-brochur...
Faith, marriage, and family are important to us.
Abstract ideas might include intimacy, giving, growing, closeness, and connection
Symbols of faith objects might include a cross, sky, dove
Symbols of permanence might include an oak tree, stone, foundation, keystone
Symbols of love might include hearts, hands, couples,
Symbols of our geography might include the Alamo, the Tower of Americas, the San Antonio, Texas skyline
The San Antonio Marriage Initiative (SAMI) is a community of purpose - a Christian, volunteer, community based association focused on marriage whose goal is to network, equip, and mobilize the church community to strengthen marriages in the San Antonio area.
The San Antonio Marriage Initiative will have full rights of ownership of the artwork.
No Files Added