Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Forward motion - Like an engine, we want our clients (C-Level Executives) to feel that they are moving forward with purpose
2. Corporate - While the science of collaborative play and serious games underlies all of our online software platforms, Strategy Engine weighs more heavily on the collaboration end of the spectrum, rather than play or games. The problems that Strategy Engine helps our clients tackle are intractable, complex -- wicked problems, so the logo should reflect the seriousness of the problems solved, without being overly stuffy.
3. Movement from multiple options to a single one, consensus - We want people to understand that working with us will bring them from uncertainty into directed action.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We have various other sites and logos, organized under a parent brand (Conteneo). Strategy Engine's logo should be designed with its Parent brand (and its siblings) in mind. We are also including a sketch of one of our ideas for a logo.
Parent Company/Brand: conteneo.co the logo should have some relationship in look and feel.
Other platforms under the Conteneo Umbrella ("siblings")
We like that the image mark is within the word mark for our other brands and we'd like Strategy Engine to have something similar. Would be nice to have an image mark that could standalone as a favicon, etc.
We also like the logo at http://www.hubspot.com/-- the integration of an image, and the two-color layout, also like san serif.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The website for Strategy Engine is up: Strategy-Engine.com
No Files Added