Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
* uniqueness and quirkiness
* reliability and consistency
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a brand new start-up company which will soon be offering products which help customers collect remote data, transport it, manage it and visualize it. We'll start by offering this product in and tailoring it for the Renewable Energy industry.
We want the company to feel young and hip and edgy. But at the same time we will be dealing with some large, established companies so we'll need some aspect of reliability conveyed.
Colors: a web 2.0 style blue or green, purples/yellow/oranges/reds might be alright too
No Files Added