Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
StorkUp.com is start up that plans on changing the way that parents shop for their newborns. We need a super-slick logo to impress everyone who comes into contact with our brand. My skills when it comes to logo design are pretty weak (I have attached our current placeholder logo). If you think you can do better than this, and can help us really communicate what StorkUp.com is all about then please take part in our project!
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Enthusiasm. At StorkUp.com we are passionate about helping mums make better choices when it comes to buying products for their new babies. We are not a middle of the road corporation and so our logo really has to express this.
2. Trust. We are not a gimmicky service. Sure we don't take ourselves too seriously, but we although we want everyone to enjoy using our service, we also want to make it clear that we are a dependable, solid and trustworthy brand.
3. Innovation. We are doing some pretty new and interesting stuff, and so we need a logo that helps us stand out from all the start-up noise, and really get our brand noticed.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Our current placeholder logo is not a million miles away from what we'd like to end up with. However, it currently looks like a drawing by someone who is fairly rubbish in illustrator, stuck next to a freely available display font (because that is what it is). You are a professional designer, and you will know how to make this so much better...!
In particular, although to represent a stork you need something fairly slender, we want the logo to have a more solid / chunky feel to it.
It also needs to view well at 140px-ish across (as well as look awesome 10x that or on a variety of printed materials like t-shirts and hoodies).
It should also be able to be cropped nicely into a square (for twitter / facebook profile pics etc) - this doesn't necessarily need to be the full logo, just the stork.
No Files Added