Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Incego is a tech startup that generates demand manufacturers. Our service combines crowdsourced advertising budget, managed search engine marketing, collaborative ecommerce and experts that makes it all work to boost distributor inquiries and consumer demand. For more information visit us at http://www.incego.com.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need to develop a unique logo to better represent our new business model. The logo will be used on our website, customer-only area, and business cards. We are looking for a simple, clean, smart, unique, approachable design to convey our out-of-the-box approach.
Some ideas and guidelines (but really we want to see where your creativity takes you):
- Because there is a crowdsourcing element to our service, one idea is to have smaller elements coming together, like a mosaic, to form a larger whole. This can be applied to the logo graphic, any or all of the text or individual letter or letters.
- Growth, growing, perhaps doing something with the 0 of "Incego" growing it out in concentric circles
- The logo text can be call caps, all lowercase or title case
- Thoughts behind our current design is a link between three distinct entities the manufacturers, distributors and consumers.
We will also be attaching a tagline to the logo. Possible candidates:
- Demand generation, not software
- Demand generation engine
- Complete. Demand. Generation.
- Outsourced demand generation
Pay no attention to the existing color scheme of our site, which will likely be redesigned in our next crowdspring project to match the color(s) in the logo. The logo will likely be set against a white background.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
There are two distinct groups that we serve - manufacturers and contributors. Within a typical manufacturing organization, we normally speak with the marketing manager, channel sales manager, or the owner in the case of a small manufacturer. Manufacturers are the ones that pay for our service.
Contributors can be any businesses or individuals that provide money to help our manufacturing customers advertise their products. Although contributors do not pay to use our service, their monetary contributions are what makes it all go.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Idealab http://www.idealab.com/ The logo graphic probably symbolizes a thought bubble, it can also be seen as different thing coming together. Very clean, smart and sharp design.
Turn http://www.turn.com/ Great use of simple, smart, approachable design that reflects the name
Tingz http://www.tingz.net/ Great use of colors, eye-catching logo graphic, unique design, though the font is on the complicated, too-stylish side
Amazon Web Services http://aws.amazon.com/ Like the idea of the building blocks or components in the logo graphic
Dropbox http://www.getdropbox.com/ Very clean, smart design that works for both enterprise and individual customer
GetSatisfaction http://www.getsatisfaction.com/ Unique, friendly, eye-catching
Smartree http://www.smartree.com/en/ Interesting colors, good integration of logo graphic into the text
Google App Engine http://code.google.com/appengine/ A bit too cartoony, but like the idea of an growth engine.
No Files Added