Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Name: "Singularity Fund" Tagline: "Evolve your money."
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is what we do:
We are an alternative investment fund whose trading strategy centers around custom built AI (artificial intelligence) technology designed to adaptively model and act upon trading opportunities.
Our name "Singularity Fund" is a play on the "Technological Singularity" - the hypothetical future emergence of greater-than-human intelligence through technological means.
We are in a very traditional and serious space but our key selling proposition is our technology which allows our trading to adapt to different market conditions.
That being said, the top 3 things we would like to communicate include:
1) Professional tone,
2) Safety / Stability / Security,
3) Innovative or if possible our adaptive / evolutionary qualities,
4) (optional) If there is a way to convey strong investment returns or monetary growth that might be good.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Ultimately, the only mandate in the design of logos, it seems, is that they be distinctive, memorable, and clear. We realize we can't communicate everything about us in the logo (or possibly anything specific for that matter!) so being distinctive, simple, etc are more important to us than any specific message we convey.
An effective logo is (in no particular order):
The above criteria is what we want. We'll let you the designers figure out how best to accomplish that (text, images, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The primary use for this logo will be on our investor Pitchbook and 1-page Tearsheet summarizing our returns and strategy.
Once operational we will use the logo on our website as well but the main focus will be the investor presentation materials and slideshow.
No Files Added