LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Welcome to MobileWave.me!
Q: Who are we?
A: MobileWave.me is the first-ever conference site dedicated to delivering mobile-related training/content completely via webcast.
Q: How did the name MobileWave.me come about?
A: MobileWave was designed to address the growing popularity and adoption of mobile related technology in the workforce. We offer employers a central resource for learning more about mobile and how it applies in attracting and communicating with new talent.
Q: What need/purpose does MobileWave.me serve?
A: MobileWave.me is a conference site dedicated to delivering mobile-related training completely via webcasts. Unlike the traditional in-person style conferences that have flooded the "Web2.0" market, MobileWave.me was designed to deliver via webcasts, similar to "www.BrightTalk.com" but with a focus entirely on the mobile content.
Q: What type of content will MobileWave.me deliver?
A: MobileWave.me will offer a "buffet-style" webinar training covering topics such as mobile media/marketing, SMS-Text Messaging, Barcode technology, Image Recognition, LBS, Augmented Reality, Mobile Social, Mobile Platforms, Mobile optimization, Mobile SEO, etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. One Logo
2. One Favicon that goes w/the logo
For the LOGO...
1. A mobile logo that captures the essence of a "mobile movement".
2. Potential image ideas for design: A mobile phone or phones, tidal wave, or a crowd with hands waving in the air, mobile signals emitting from the letter "M", etc., We prefer a clean, sleek/modern look (not grungy). We're open to your ideas/suggestions.
3. Color preferences (not sure of the HEX): Combinations of blue and gray. (i.e., words Mobile and .me are blue, while the mobile is light gray?)
4. Character Capitlization: Please design logo to read "MobileWave.me" where the "M" and "W" are capitilized. The ".me" should be in lowercase.
5. The ".me" can be horizontal or vertical, whatever makes the best aesthetic sense for overall look of the grapic logo.
6. Please NO bulky or conservative looking fonts. Sleek, slender, modern...is preferred.
For the Favicon image...
2. A favicon that depicts the "mobilewave" theme. Maybe a grouping of mobile phones? Look here for example of a "glassy" logo w/favicon -> www.cloudrecruiting.net
3. Color scheme: Shades of light to dark blue
4. Want a "glassy" gloss-look for the favicon...something that would look good if it were added as an iPhone app.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Q: Who's our audience?
A: Initially, our target audience will primarily be corporate organizations, recruiters, and staffing professionals who seek to understand and learn more about how to leverage mobile technology & media. However, our services and content will be made available to ANYONE who is interested in learning about all topics related to mobile.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
1. We like the "glassy" look of the favicon from this site-> www.cloudrecruiting.net
2. We like the subtle radiating mobile waves emitting from the corners of the logo + the glassy look-> http://www.crowdspring.com/portfolio/mya... (We're not necessarily looking for a chat box for our icon, but simply wanted to show the radiating mobile waves and glassy look that we like)
3. We like the color gradiant used in the image above the word "MobileFusion" logo -> http://www.crowdspring.com/portfolio/cre...
4. Another example of a great looking "glassy" icon -> http://www.crowdspring.com/project/22820...
Here's an example of what we DON'T want:
No offense to the designer, but we're not a big fan of the fonts, colors, or overall arrangement of this logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
MUST HAVE the following:
1. Graphic Logo (with shades of blue and gray)
2. Favicon (must be glassy image) -> refer to www.cloudrecruiting.net example
3. Graphic logo must read: "MobileWave.me"
4. The ".me" should be in lowercase
5. The ".me" can be set horizontal or vertical at the end of the word "MobileWave" if it makes sense for the image aesthetic
6. Color combinations: Shades of Blue and Gray for both the logo and favicon
Final Note to Designers:
We haven't worked out all the details on the logo. So, if you can think of additional ideas, or create a sleek design that catches our eye, you can bet that we'll respond very quickly. Either way, we understand the importance of feedback and will commit to providing timely feedback for all participants.
Thanks in advance for considering our design project!
No Files Added