Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Should have a start-up vibe to it
2. Feels smart, reliable, fluid, and fast
3. We want to be the Uber or AirBnB for logistics. We work with a lot of crowdfunding people on Kickstarter and Indiegogo.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We help online retailers and budding hardware entrepreneurs fulfill / ship their goods to places all over the world.
www.redharefulfillment.com - that's who we are now, but we are re-branding.
Don't want yellow, orange, purple, brown, pink, or gray as colors.
For the example files, these are some logo formats we are interested in. I created a logo (the .jpg file) from a "create your own logo" site just to get a feel for what I could be looking for - I like the font, but the symbol should be completely ignored.. it was the best symbol I could find.
No Files Added