LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Starmind is an online know-how trading platform which connects intelligent people with Science and Business. On our platform, you can post any problem and our elaborated algorithms will find the best experts for it.
We are based on a large academic network and founded by the Artificial Intelligence Laboratory of the University of Zurich. Our main target clients are academics and business people and not the typical cool "web 2.0 guys".
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our complex logo has to be simplyfied. We discovered several difficulties with it as it can only be placed on white background and in combination with some specific colors. In order to ease our (design-related-) future, we think that right now would be the best time to simplify and "web2.0-ify" it.
It is very important to us that the logo does not completly change so that our current users still recognize it or better: Users who are not really attentive to such "design stuff" should not even notice the change.
We need a redesigned logo based on our old logo. As mentioned before, we do not want to completely change it (main structure "text-icon" should more or less stay the same).
What we expect:
1. A modern font (we like e.g. Interstate).
2. A much simpler "icon".
3. Getting rid of the "innovation" in the old logo.
4. Not completely different colors.
5. A logo which can be used on different backgrounds and not just on white.
6. A "Web 2.0" Logo (We know this is vague, but take a look at the attached "logos we like" to see what we mean)
7. Starmind must be written in lower case.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Academics, Researcher, Business People
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
See the attachment for logos we like.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- A logo that looks at least a little bit like the old one
- A logo that canbe easely used on dark and light backgrounds
- A logo that is not complex (especially the icon!)
- Innovation should not be part of our logo anymore
No Files Added