Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
3. Moving data
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We'd prefer to keep an image + text logo style
We want the image to be able to be used on its own (the circle with the Starfish that we currently have is sometimes used without the text)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
StarfishETL is a software tool that helps businesses move their data between systems like CRM, ERP, Marketing automation etc. It can move data from one system to another (CRM data migration) or it can hook two systems together so they can share their data (CRM and ERP combined give you insights into the sales and financial aspects of your business). We need to redesign our logo to update the look and reflect a more modern representation of our business.
A few things to note:
1. StarfishETL is one word
2. "ETL" text can be less prominent part of logo
3. We aren't married to the current colors, so feel free to get creative
4. Please don't use a fading line through the lettering like the current one. We hate that thing!
No Files Added