Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Starbucks Ambassador Program
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
-The essence of the program extending the Starbucks Experience through the barista
- A symbol of service- the Green Apron
- Symbol of channels i.e Shopping bag
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image & Text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The Channel Ambassador program extends the Starbucks Experience by leveraging our most important asset our people beyond the 3rd place into new channels for competitive advantage and profitable share growth.
The program sources talent from our retail cafes and redeploys partners into new channels to 1) drive sales and in-store execution, 2) optimize merchandising and service to retailers and 3) engage shoppers, drive purchase decisions and build loyalty.
The program is differentiated by the Starbucks Green Apron worn by all Ambassadors. Ambassadors conduct coffee sampling events in grocery stores, down the coffee aisle to drive sales.
No Files Added