Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Cosmetics & Beauty
About Your Company
Our company is called her snacks.
- We are a curated e-commerce platform for healthy, sustainable, and clean-label snacks.
- Our target audience is a light-hearted, sophisticated, modern woman, who cares about her health and enjoys living a clean and sustainable lifestyle while supporting small women-owned businesses.
- Although we are working in the Food & Beverage sector, the aesthetic of our website is more akin to that of the Cosmetics & Beauty sector.
- We partner with women-founded/minority-owned food and beverage companies, and all of our products are 100% women-founded or operated.
- Our product lines include Coffee, Tea & Gum, Granola & Trail Mix, Chips & Crackers, Chocolate & Sweets, etc.; we also allow customers to shop by categories including, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Protein-Packed, etc.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Clean, Sexy, Sophisticated
Please see this link for our moodboard and inspiration: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RdbGWhLW5DuH0A0jCa3ZYz773DXpEj69/view?usp=sharing.
I have included some color codes, but feel free to be creative!! We are open to exploring. We would need the logo in .svg, .png, and .pdf files please.