Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Ease of use (simple)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I have no certain fonts I'm tied to.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a startup rewards program that gives cash back to customers who shop at our network of stores (merchants and businesses). This network of stores are located within a city. Typically if theres 100 businesses within 1 mile we will have 75 of them in our rewards network. The concept of "Stacks" is that you save stacks of money by swiping our card at participating merchants. We also wanted a name that would stick out and be easy to remember. We had another logo concept and name ready to go that I've uploaded. We really didn't think this conveyed universal value and ease of use. Stacks is a unusual rewards program because it is univesral. Gocity looks upscale and clean, but doesn't scream simple and everyday use. I actually need this to be a rewards card and not just a logo. The designs will eventually need to fit into certain printer specs to be printed.
No Files Added