Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
This is a request for for St. Juliana Parish in Chicago. In May of 2009, well host the first annual dinner/auction fundraiser for the parish. Since we're hosting it in the parking lot of the school (picture large tents, table linens, lights), we've decided to call it "The Blacktop Ball". Our first Blacktop Ball will be held May 9, 2009. We will continue to use the same name and logo for future events.
We need a logo that will represent this event on stationary, posters, t-shirts, presentations, websites.
This is the first time we will combine separate parish and school fundraisers into a single event. The audience, therefore, is EVERYONE in the parish: New parish families, senior citizens, single parishioners, school and non-school families.
Logo must be easy to read. Should communicate fun.
We envision that this logo would be black and white and when printing budget allows, well add a third color (were thinking silver to add a touch of elegance). Any silver portions could print in grey when printing in black on white. If your logo is selected, we would ask that you provide it to us in multiple formats for use with different printers and for different purposes letterhead, presentations, t-shirts, invitations, posters, program books etc. If your logo is selected, wed like it provided in: Illustrator format, .pdf or .jpg and .png.
No Files Added