Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This site will be a live stream of fan submitted comments from the world's most passionate sports fans. Much like Twitter, this site will capture the random, insightful and often humorous observations from the sports fans' perspective. This constant stream of fan rants will be displayed in real time from sports events around the world.
We are deciding between two names for this site and the logo design will finalize ourdisision.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The world's most passionate sports fans. Most likely engaged with Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo must a subheading that says "powered by TruFan.com".
No Files Added