Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
me and my partner are launching a new production company that will be producing triathlons/marathons and multisport events on the West Coast. We have close to 25 years experience and have recently broke off from an existing company to manage our own events to deliver a unique user experience and memorable day. We choose the word Epoch as it reflects the mantra of what we are providing to our participants: a turning point or decision in their life to train and build up for an event and hit whatever goal they put in front of themselves. We have studied such companies like Disney, Pixar etc to capture the essence of 'user experiences' in mutlimedia and live mediums that we are sure will make a difference in our clientele.
if you have additional questions hit me at firstname.lastname@example.org
/pk or, especially Brit., ipk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ep-uhk or, especially Brit., ee-pok]
1. a particular period of time marked by distinctive features, events, etc.: The treaty ushered in an epoch of peace and good will.
2. the beginning of a distinctive period in the history of anything: The splitting of the atom marked an epoch in scientific discovery.
3. a point of time distinguished by a particular event or state of affairs; a memorable date: His coming of age was an epoch in his life.
4. Geology. any of several divisions of a geologic period during which a geologic series is formed. Compare age (def. 12).
a. an arbitrarily fixed instant of time or date, usually the beginning of a century or half century, used as a reference in giving the elements of a planetary orbit or the like.
b. the mean longitude of a planet as seen from the sun at such an instant or date.
6. Physics. the displacement from zero at zero time of a body undergoing simple harmonic motion.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
we are looking for a logo to be used to represent Epoch a simple design that can be duplicated across different aspects from web, t shirt, banners and tents etc... all aspects of what you find at a sporting event
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Mid 20-70 everyday person.. to extremely active athletes with (OCD) Obsessive Compulsive Disorders. =)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We love sleek, cutting edge design though contemporary. Leverage off fashion to architecture as inspiration. We would like it to be fashionable/trendy but functional .... it does not necessarily have to convey exactly the definition of the word Epoch... but that would be dope if it could
Please do not limit yourself to the document attached to the brief... we are good and productions... not good with designs =) that is why were are reaching out to the professionals
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
it is up to your creative capabilities....
No Files Added