Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Huddle Hub is a fantasy sports aggregator website that allows users to control fantasy sport teams from various websites on one central website. Sports that we handle include basketball, football, baseball, golf, and NASCAR at the moment.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that brands Huddle Hub as a collaborative, sporty website. The logo will be used on the front page of the website and on other web pages throughout the website.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target market is predominately male between the ages of 25 and 40 with either a college or graduate degree. Geographic location is primarily in the United States.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like rounded fonts like VAG rounded.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- The logo must have Huddle Hub (or at the very least HH) in the design.
- The logo must have a sporty or collaborative theme.
- No need for .com in our logo.
No Files Added