Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We sell high end manuscripts, both print and original, in theological and historical fields ranging from $250 - $25,000 and from the 16th century to the mid-20th century. Target audience middle to upper class, largely suburban; strong clientele on west coast and new england
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Specs Fine Books [could just be Specs with Fine Books separate]
Top 3 Things
Style - modern with a nod to mid-twentieth century c s Lewis, round glasses, sweater vests, etc Class - we have a rather high end product. Clarity and simplicity - easy on the eyes
No Files Added