What do you do?
PassGoCollect is a "connector" company allowing (1) retailers and brands to promote their products through (2) casual game publishers to reach millions of (3) casual game players. Think of it almost as gaming meets shopping.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Promoting products to the millions of casual/social/mobile game players
Describe the target audience for your logo
There are two primary targets:
1. Retailers and Brands. Both local merchants and retailers (including restaurants), national retail chains (Target, Fry's, etc.), big brands (sony, etc.) and online only (diapers.com, etc).
2. Casual/mobile/social game players - 30+ years old, skewed toward women.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. To Retailers & Brands - PassGoCollect is a great opportunity to expose your products to millions of people through casual games.
2. To Casual/social/mobile game players - lets play and get cool stuff for free!
3. Communicate making a connection or a win-win relationship.
4. Express creativty, different ways of looking at something (i.e, not your same old boring way of advertising or playing games - something completely new).
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and Image, but am open minded (perhaps text with image incorporated into text, etc). Would like the dimensions to be no more than 3:1 width to height. With the long name, may need to double it up on two lines.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
bright colors consistent with the casual game industry. See the logos of various companies in the industry as reference on http://seattle.casualconnect.org/index.h...
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
earthtones, dull colors
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Almost entirely on websites. Minor use on business cards, etc.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
The casual/mobile/social game industry is NOT the console game industry. The main demographic is women 35+ years. The games are light and playful.
Most logos in the industry attempt to entice consumers to play the games (i.e., whimsical), but THIS logo is also targeting retailers and brands to spend money advertising products to those game players. It should share similarities with the industry "feel", but has a different target audience and purpose.
No Files Added