Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Speaking Made Fearless
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I help people quickly overcome fears or discomfort with speaking in public -- speaking to prospective customers, speaking in small groups, giving presentations, speaking on stage, being in videos, being on the radio or TV -- any setting where they are uncomfortable. I help business people, teachers, performers, community activists, ministers -- all kinds of individuals and groups.
I do individual coaching sessions and group trainings and coachings.
I DO NOT teach speaking skills. I help people overcome their fear by using rapid-change techniques. So the emphasis needs to be on the "fearless" part, not the "speaking" part of the logos.
http://speakingmadefearless.com is my website and will show you what I do. I'm clearly no artist, so don't take your graphic cues from the website- just threw that together. I know it looks unprofessional and hope to fix that.
I want a design that I can use on my website, business cards, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, etc. So I'd like something with both borderless and bordered options, if possible.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Joyful freedom from the fear of public speaking - *not* the ferocious/aggressive side of fearless
2. Friendly, reassuring confidence - You can trust that I am a qualified expert who can help you; I know what I'm doing (because people are anxious when they come to the website, due to their speaking anxiety).
3. Professional, but fresh and innovative.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I want image + text with simple fonts. I like clear, simple, elegant logos. Instant readability of the words is very important.
I like this logo: http://centralcoastlending.com/ (it actually looks better on their card than on the website). I like the simplicity, readability and innovation of the design.
I also like this one (but without all the feur-de-lis stuff underneath): http://www.nipomoproperties.com/ - again clear, simple, distinctive
Here are a few more logos that appeal to me -- mostly for the same reasons of simplicity, clarity of message, and a clean look. http://www.bearcavecellars.com/; http://www.panolivo.com/; http://www.pasolivo.com/ - especially as it appears on their cans with that olive branch; http://www.redsoleswinery.com.
As for color, I don't like the current trendy olive greens, browns and oranges. I like blue, but don't want it to look too corporate and lots of corporate sites use blues. I'm open to other colors.
No Files Added