Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Randy Dickson & Associates is a training and consulting group. The company's primary has established the company as an offshoot of a company that focuses primarily on public-sector training. In contrast, RD&A will focus on public speaking and training (in that order), and the clientele will be primarily private sector/corporate.
Ideas and concepts to avoid:
In the public speaking/training arena, microphones, podiums, figures/characters holding microphones, etc., have been overused. The logo doesn't specifically need to address speaking and training. Generally, the look should be professional but dynamic.
For the bug, one area to consider is a medallion look (think J.D. Powers & Associates), but with a play on the initials RD. Embossed/engraved looks are okay.
A color concept has been established that incorporates dark teal blues and deep golds - all accentuated with black.
No Files Added