Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We specialize in the 2d barcode space where users can take a picture and invoke a call to action with their mobile phone:
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like to start branding our barcodes and would like a cool looking logo with some flare that makes the name standout and memorable.
The name must be a part of the logo itself so that people can start associating this technology to that name. We will be using this logo in two places, both #1 and #2 could be the same or a variant of each other.
1. Logo to embed in the top left corner of every barcode. Ideally we'd like something that can be made in to a font so that it easily scales.
2. Logo for literature and press releases.
Please submit works in a vector based format so that we can scale these images.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We are working on some really cool deals so these barcodes will be shown just about everywhere and to everyone. Examples are on billboards, web sites (map pages), and on receipts for purchases.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We need to have a whitebackground, and the logo needs to be print friendly so it would be great to avoid gradients (unless it looks so cool that we must have it). As for colors, we don't want to limit anything but we do like things with the carbon fiber theme, green, blue.
No Files Added