Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting & Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
2. Igniting creative spark(s)
3. Financial & technical assistance to start a business
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
SPARK is a campaign to encourage and support widespread innovation throughout the west central Illinois region. It will be powered/supported by the EBI Network, a regional economic development group. Business can utilize SPARK in three ways: service, training and finance.
Entrepreneurs and business owners seeking new business opportunities can obtain business development services either: a) one-one-one with a professional business consultant, b) by engaging a business advisory a group, or c) through a project development team. These service channels are described below:
Professional business service providers and experts can sign-up to become either a
1) Professional Business Consultant services provided by the consultant are provided on a fee basis for one-one-one business consulting.
2) Volunteer Business Advisory BSP and Business Leaders would provide their advice in a group setting. They would attend an ad hoc SPARK Session in which they listen to a presentation by a business exploring a new opportunity and provide their advice.
3) Project Development Team An assembly of interns, college students, educational institutions, agencies, and ED staff that provide concentrated services and technical assistance for the company.
Entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to learn more about innovation can participate in:
1) Innovation Certificate
2) Innovation Workshops
Entrepreneurs and business owners seeking financing can tap grants, loans, and other business assistance.
The tagline for spark will be "Igniting Innovation in West Central IL" Please show what the logo would look like with and without this tagline.
Included in the materials section is the EBI Network's logo. While the SPARK logo does not need to mimic this format or color scheme, it would ideally be complimentary to it in some way.
No Files Added