Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I need a logo for a new food product.
The product is called South of the Border Salsa.
Its a spicy new salsa to enjoy as a topping, accent, or dip with a variety of foods.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that appeals to our target audience.
Should work for labels, marketing, and web.
Can be text- or graphics-based or a mix.
Original vector files required from winner.
Winner will be announced seven days after contest concludes.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target customer will initially be 18-35 year old adults in the United States.
College-educated and young; grocery store customers.
Rankings from a group of target customers will determine winner.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
No restrictions in terms of colors or designs open to everything.
No Files Added