Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Soup Love is a subscription-based local food business that delivers fresh, homemade soup weekly. Our soups are crafted from local ingredients and made from scratch, starting with good old-fashioned nourishing bone broth.
We are April and Lo Lo. And we love soup. No, really. We really really love soup. So much, in fact, that we not only make the soups with our own two hands (well, actually four since there are two of us), but we also help-out on the farm - working with the chickens that end up in our soup. We actually met on the farm where we now work and buy our chicken. AND, just when you thought it couldn't get any better, April interned (with her two kids) at said farm all summer. WHEW!
We don't pay lip service to the local food movement, we live it. Trust us. We know our chickens. We know our farmers. We know our soup. We hope you'll love it.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Love for the soup
2. Fresh, local, farm-to-table, homemade, from scratch, nourishing, comforting
3. Small, funky, sincere, woman-owned cottage business
(We realize that we did not follow the instructions and in fact squeezed in far more than "3 things" simply by allocating several "things" to 3 numbers. We know this is a nasty and transparent trick, and we hope you will forgive us.)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We really love vintage style logos and colors that have a warming vibe. Something Funky. The opposite of ordinary. One of us lives in an intentional community where residents often garden/swim in the nude. And the other one of us visits the gardens/lake quite often...if that tells you anything about our personalities.
No Files Added