Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Hip and in the know about today's music and culture
Embraces multiple genres of music
Timeless and classic not a fad
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo will be for a music website/podcast that delivers fresh and quality-filtered music selections of all different genres to the readers/listeners. This might be quite the ask, but I envision something that is sort of retro, reminiscent of old time radio station logos of the 40's and 50's, but with a modern edginess. I can see something like a radio tower with lightning, or a bomb emblazoned with a headphone symbol. Too many ideas and inspirations... that's why I'm bringing you on, to help me narrow it down!
Music notes seem a bit too played to me, so if you could, I would avoid using those.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Retro radio station logos: https://www.google.com/search?q=retro+ra...
No Files Added