Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
The main focus of law is Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate. Clients are middle to upper class and educated.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
“Law Office of John R. Foust” or “John R. Foust Law”
Top 3 Things
Professional, Sleek, Stand Out
No scales of justice. No columns. No lady justice. Consider incorporating one or more initials “JRF” into the design. Also include full name “Law Office of John R. Foust” into the logo. Use professional colors, no pink or purple or orange.
No Files Added