Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. advanced technology game-changer in an otherwise conservative industry environment;
2. ultrasound and cavitation are the base of the technology
3. the technology is green, and solves major environmental issues related to hydraulic fracturing
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to all, however recommend that visits be made to the logos of the oil and gas industry giants (Exxon, Chevron, Anadarko, etc.), as these are our core customer base.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please google "ultrasound" and "cavitation" for understanding of the base of who we are, and understand we are a progressive company with a major positive impact on environmental and humanitarian issues, yet our primary client base are oil and gas well operators, which is a traditional "old-boys network" conservative industry. Our tech also desalinates sea water, purifies wastewater, and refines crude oil.
No Files Added