Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a startup company specializing in social media tools. We are quite technical (mainly programmers) and pride ourselves at understanding how to create applications that make use of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and all the other major networks.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for our "sociotoco" brand. The brand will be used as name for our company, but it must also be used in combination with other words to refer to specific tools. For example: Sociotoco Search will be a search tool, and Sociotoco Connect could be another tool we make.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have 3 audiences:
- Software developers, who will use our service in their own tools and web sites.
- Marketing agencies, who need to see us as a technical partner for social media solutions.
- Consumers, who will use our tool to find people.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like logos where the name itself is the main (or only) part of the logo. Any embellishments (stuff around the name) should be minimized, or even absent. Though a small picture (which could be used as an icon) could be useful.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- simple and strong, less is more (we sell software tools, not flowers)
- can easily be combined with other words to form name of a tool, like: sociotoco search
No Files Added