Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Society of Microscopic Elves
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I'm looking for a logo for a children's book idea. This logo should be the kind of thing that could go on letterhead. It should have the feel of a crest or a coat of arms but with some whimsy. The Microscopic Elves are tiny - microscopic, in fact - and travel in bubbles. Their motto is "B KIND".
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
This should be text and an image - the style should be elegant but whimsical - probably a little Harry Potter-ish.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added