Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Community - it's about where we live, work and play
2. Support - we are all in this together
3. Determination and Perseverance
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text or image only
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I'm creating a company that helps to include the Social Determinants of Health (e.g. food security, job security, home security, access to transportation, etc) with clinical data to better care for patients. We know that these social risk factors significantly impact a patient's health outcomes and what services they need. Unfortunately, we don't collect and use this information regularly and therefore our patients suffer.
No Files Added