Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Strategic Communications Firm
Digital Soapbox partners with forward-thinking brands who are looking to increase profitability by emphasizing their positive corporate citizenship.
We design and implement digital communication strategies that cause explosive growth for businesses taking on exemplary sustainability practices.
Logo - It will eventually be used on all of our collateral...print, web, 3D animation.
Advertising Agencies and Big Brand Names
Check out my existing sites...gives you idea of what we like.
Also see attached logos I found online that I liked.
We plan to do a bunch of business in Asia and the Middle East, so I like that international flare.
Colors - Black, red & white (sticking with color scheme from jessicakizorek.com)
It will be the words "Digital Soapbox" and an image of a modern (digital looking) soapbox.
Black background, letters in red & maybe a white soapbox??
Like the idea of a halo (angelic, glowing) ...cause we're a company that makes sure GOOD messages get heard.
No Files Added