Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Snapper Hill Medical Center
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The primary customers of my business are women and children so I would like to convey the following:
1) I want the logo to communicate quality.
2) I want the logo to be warm and caring.
3) I want the logo to communicate excellence.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I would like image + text like the following logo styles:
1) Aga Khan Hospital: http://hospitals.aku.edu/nairobi/?saveCo...
2) Kaiser Permanente: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/htm...
3) Mayo Clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.org/
4) Cleveland Clinic: http://my.clevelandclinic.org/
5) St. Petersburg General Hospital: http://stpetegeneral.com/
6) Bridgeport Hospital: http://www.bridgeporthospital.org/#
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
There are certain things I would like to logo to incorporate
1) Color: Blue and Green or just Blue. I prefer rich hues of blue and/or green.
2) Logo Text: I want the font to be simple, easy to read, and bold
3) The Logo should have a modern and unique look
4) The Logo should also be clean and simple as I would stitch it on doctors lab coats, staff work attire, banners, etc..
No Files Added