Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Buddy is an international SMS/text message phenomenon. Operating in Australia, UK, Canada & NZ, Buddy will answer any question you ask of him.
Buddy provides an entertaining and cheap service to answer seekers. Our dedicated staff will answer any question sent to us within minutes. Customers use our service both as a source of amusement, and as a means of acquiring information.
Common questions include:
Who is [insert name] from [insert suburb]?
Who won the football last night?
When does the next number 92 train arrive?
What will the weather be like on Sunday?
And general trivia questions
Were changing our logo, and dropping the upside question mark.
See www.199Buddy.com for more information about our brand.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) We require a unique and stunning text-only logo that will stand out from the crowd. Logo will be used in a range of mediums: print ads, billboards, websites, flyers, promotional material & apparel, email signature, stickers, business card.
Two Logo Copy Versions:
1st version logo copy: Buddy
2nd version logo copy: 199Buddy
2) Logo should be accompanied by a slogan Any Question Answered. Slogan should sit well near the logo, but not run into the logo, as the logo may be used without the slogan on some material.
Consider Buddy character found at www.199buddy.com. We will use these three branding elements in conjunction at most times (logo, slogan, character).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
15-25 yr olds
School / University kids who use our service for amusement. They want to test Buddy to see if he knows anything about them.
Consumers should associate our brand with a fun source of knowledge.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Logo must go well with the Buddy character (see www.199Buddy.com). He is our primary branding element and will be used in conjunction with new logo and slogan.
Dont want to see too many colours keep it to two or three at most.
Simplicity is important.
We like a blue/light blue colour.
No Files Added