Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a web start up providing a platform to allow businesses to use sms messaging as an additional channel to clients. This takes the form of campaigns for example competitions, polls etc, or as an alternative means of website form submissions.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Need a logo to be used on our new website. We'll leave it up to your creative genius - we were thinking something like a stylized cell phone with maybe a signal comming from the arial (like you see in RSS feed icons), but its very much open. The logo should have our name: "Sms2Me" and our tag line "Making mobile work for you". We are thinking a green or blue theme, but it's up to you.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Businesses who would benifit from cell phone campaigns.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are looking for something very clean, simple and web 2.0. We like the look and feel of www.crazyegg.com.
No Files Added