Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Smooks is basically a design studio for helmets
we currently do motorcycle and bicycle helmets
the pictures attached illustrates best what we do
we try to brand our helmets as cooler, younger and different from most helmet manufacturer's traditional design.
our logo does not support this message !!!
for many different reasons we ask that the new logo will resemble the old one in a sense
it should revolve the same color palate and remind ppl of the old logo (though font should be changed)
it should state "old logo retouched"
feel free to go wild within reason as long as the logo reminds the old one even a bit and has that "feel" of what we are trying to convey.
it doesn't need to be a word standing on itself it could have "what-have-you's" surrounding it.
also please keep in mind the following facts:
* we are a design studio in general
and not only for helmets and motorcycle related objects. please have no helmets embedded as part of the design. and no motorcycles too.
* we sell internationally
* our name should stand out and be the main focus of attention.
* don't add the "specially designed helmets" part
- im attaching some reference pictures of our old logo and the product.
No Files Added