Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. A rendition of our original logo.
2. Colors to be cut down to four colors (blue,red,yellow, and green)
3. The letters to be more prominent (the letter S to illustrate the action of "slinging" the letter J) [like a slingshot).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please go to Slingjot.com or Crunchbase.com and search for Slingjot to get a better feel for our company. Bellow, under the materials section, is how I have used the current logo. Our concern going into this before we start marketing and promoting the company is the legibility of the letters. For example, the Facebook logo, twitter logo, pinterest logo, and the twitter, all stand out. We want to accomplish this.
No Files Added