Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a start up beverage company whose sole product, SleepyHead, is a drink designed to help consumers relax and fall asleep.
Underlying all our marketing/branding is the idea that sleep is awesome. Our ads will be funny, witty and edgy. We need our logo to jive with this message.
SleepyHead will be sold directly to grocery stores, drug stores, and convenience stores.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
-A logo that can resonate with the 23-33 year old market.
-We want something a little more modern but with a "comfortable feel" to it.
-Were looking to avoid anything childish in appearance.
-It must be gender neutral.
- If possible, we would like to see each submission with a black background and white letters/drawings and vice versa. We're up in the air about whether or not we would like the bottle/can to be black or white.
- It isnt necessary, but if you can add an overall can image with the background filled in with stars/moons/night sky whatever (in addition to the logo which is all we really need) it would help.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target market is:
- Both Men and women
- Between the ages of 23-33.
- Makes over $50,000 a year.
- College Educated
- Probably stressed from the grind at work
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
-We would like you to incorporate our name, "SleepyHead" and a stick-figure into a design that we can put on our bottle.
-By stick-figure we mean the typical design we've all known since grade school. You can leave the face blank or add an expression. Thats up to your discretion.
-How you write the name (the font, style, color) is up to you. Were looking for simple colors and styles.
-How you position the stick figure (laying down, leaning, reclining, sleeping on a pillow) is up to you as well.
-We're looking for something uncluttered and simple... a minimalist approach.
-Again, we dont want anything with a cartoon feel. Wed like to keep it modern.
No Files Added