Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The SlapStick product is a peel and stick dry-erase board. It can be customized with a graphic or plain white to cover up an old dry-erase board or chalkboard. Our focus is school chalkboards that are old and outdated. SlapStick is easy to install. Peel of the liner backing and smooth into place. It's less expensive (and greener) than removing an old chalkboard, disposing of it, and installing a new framed whiteboard. I have a logo started, but would like to bring it to life. Possibly create a character to represent the product. If I had to define the product in terms of objects, I'd say it has the personality of Paul Neuman (unassuming, genuine, natural, gives back to environment), with a "granola" and southwestern US feel like your favorite pair of hiking boots or your loyal pet golden retriever.
I would like to add personality to my logo and use it on all marketing materials. I'd also like ideas for website header artwork using the logo.
Our target is school business managers, teachers, maintenance, superintendants, and principals. I want them to see the efficiency and cost savings of using SlapStick versus replacing old chalkboard with new whiteboards.
Our current company logo is navy and gold. The SlapStick logo is yellow and navy. Visit my website to see the logo. www.romoinc.com. I'd like character representation of the product in logo.
Logo and Website header
No Files Added