Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are the Norwegian Ski Federation, ski jumping. Our sport is one of the most deering activities you can do, and flying is our goal. The athletes are what I would describe as rock nroll, and like to be well dressed.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for our new line of clothing called x-cuse. It will be used as a trade mark on the different items.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The young cool crowd from 15 to 25.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We want to use the silhouette of a jumper in the air. Se attached picture. We have made a draft of a logo, and this can be used as a guideline. But please be creative!
No Files Added