Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Making complex analytics simple
- Professional, but modern and very progressive (color)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like the overall feel of this logo. Not a big fan of the font or the shadow, but it feels nice and has a subtle "light" with the feather floating above the background.
Again, not a fan of the drop shadow. But I like the icon and the flatness. I don't like the colors.
This is super awesome. I don't like the shadow. But if the cherry were flat and the font was a lighter color, it would be perf.
What's there not to like about this one? Other than being a little hard to read on white backgrounds, it's awesome. I love the gradient, the flatness, modern, and just gets the message across all the way. #1 favorite.
This one is also very cool, but I don't like how the icon doesn't have any negative space. I like negative space.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is my favorite logo. I don't have colors picked out, but purple is my favorite color, and want that to be prominent with light/dark grey's. I'm open; I appreciate simplicity and versatility.
No Files Added