Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
SimplyEureka is a cutting-edge, technology startup in the big data / business intelligence space. We are not, however just another new entrant that focuses on strictly on technology; our main goal is to guide our clients to that "Eureka Moment" where they suddenly get to success from their previously incomprehensible big-data problems. The tagline for the company is "From data to Eureka!"
Therefore, the top three things we want to communicate through the logo is:
1. Cutting-edge tech startup - not your average corporate or conservative company.
2. We simply get our clients "from data to Eureka!" - which explains the company name "SimplyEureka"
3. Try to include the exclamation point "!" into the logo (to communicate excitement) without giving it a "cartoony" feel.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I would like to see three examples:
1. image only
2. Image + company name (SimplyEureka)
3. Image + company name (SimplyEureka) + tagline ("From data to Eureka!)
While the company name is "SimplyEureka", you can also include an exclamation after "SimplyEureka!"
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Not afraid of vibrant colors.
No Files Added