Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our client is a very successful company expanding into a new venture. IZY companies
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
"IZY's" first logo will be:
They want the izy of the name to become the trademark of the brand. IZY can be anything you want, but it needs come alive and have infinite possibilities for future branding.
The word "homes" should be underneath in a simple text and IZY (or "izy) should have a more graphical component to it. We will be adding other companies such as IZY Auto Parts or IZY Technology.
This client likes clean design and examples of logos and colors are attached.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- Sample logos attached
- Blue and Orange (sample colors attached)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Horizontal and vertical versions
- All formats, grayscale, vector, negative, jpeg, eps, raw, ai, opaque. etc.
- Overcomplicated design
- Hard to read fonts.
No Files Added