Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is a simple logo to go on shirts and will possibly become a logo for this department within the company.
The logo should have the words 'Deepwater Asgard', plus the image of the ship and an image of Thor. We are providing the vector file for the ship. You would need to incorporate an image of Thor maybe coming from the back of the ship. We have a couple of ideas on the images attached.
Deepwater Asgard is the name of the a drilling vessel.
Asgard is the name for City of the gods in Norwegian mythology and it is where THOR comes from hence the use of THOR.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text + image
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Any questions, please contact us!
No Files Added